Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

From the Galleries...

I was told that my blog was getting increasingly depressing as of late, which is not how I want my readers to feel. I'm going to lighten the mood.

I often browse my photo archive to look at pictures from the four countries I visited last summer, because I can't really get enough of them. It's just so mindblowing to me that there are places so beautiful that exist in the world. WHY DON'T I LIVE IN THESE PLACES? One day, my friends, one day. To all my European comrades, you guys really are fortunate, so don't take it too much for granted.

I've been accused of being a Europhile, but how could one not be after looking at places like these?



Oh, and today is my birthday.


Champs-Elysees, Paris

Jardin de Louxembourg, Paris

Art print vendor, Paris

Paris paris paris

....and again


Schloss Linderhoff in Germany

I can't remember where, Germany


Heidelberg, Germany


Strasbourg, Alsace region


Maulbronn monastery, Germany

German Alps, Austria


Strasbourg

Old monastery ruins, Germany?

Heidelberg

Black Forest, Germany

2 comments:

  1. Those photographs are wonderful, I, like you, am a Europhile. I miss Paris passionately, I dream that some day I will be able to call it my home.

    Happy Birthday too, I wish you all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    I wish I'd been to any of those places... someday :)

    ReplyDelete

Write me a song.